Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
Wins by Decision
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2011
- Lost pro debut – 14-2 since
- Nine wins by KO, one by submission (North-South choke)
- Has finished 10 of 14 wins
- Barroso fight was first distance bout
- Eight first round finishes
UFC Fight Night (5/14/22) Rakic lost to Jan Błachowicz via TKO (knee injury) at 1:11 of the third round
UFC 259 (3/6/21) Rakic won a three round unanimous decision over Thiago Santos
UFC Fight Night (8/29/20) Rakic won a three round unanimous decision over Anthony Smith
UFC Fight Night (12/21/19) Rakic lost a three round split decision to Volkan Oezdemir
UFC Fight Night (6/1/19) Rakic knocked out Jimi Manuwa at :42 of the first round
UFC 231 (12/8/18) Rakic stopped Devin Clark via strikes at 4:05 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (7/22/18) Rakic won a three round unanimous decision over Justin Ledet
UFC Fight Night (9/2/17) Rakic won a three round unanimous decision over Francimar Barroso
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started boxing and kickboxing when I was 12 years old. I always had lots of energy and was looking for trouble.
What ranks and titles have you held? I was the Austrian state champion at kickboxing. I will be UFC LHW champion.
Do you have any heroes? I am my own hero.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It has always been my dream to fight in the UFC.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I finished school in Austria and went straight to work.
What was your job before you started fighting? I worked as a waiter in a hotel and in reception to help pay for my training.
Favorite grappling technique: None in particular
Favorite Striking technique: Head kick