Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Nascimento vs HernandezRound1Time3:16MethodSubmission
Hadley vs NascimentoRound3Time5:00MethodDecision - Unanimous
Ulanbekov vs NascimentoRound3Time5:00MethodDecision - Split
- Pro since 2011
- Two wins by KO, 14 by submission (2 armbar, brabo choke, 5 RNC, 2 heel hook, 2 triangle, arm triangle, kneebar)
- 12 first round finishes
- Has won six of his last nine
- Origin of nickname: “I am skinny.”
UFC Fight Night (1/14/23) Nascimento submitted Carlos Hernandez via rear-naked choke at 3:16 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (5/14/22) Nascimento won a three round unanimous decision over Jake Hadley
UFC 267 (10/30/21) Nascimento lost a three round split decision to Tagir Ulanbekov
Dana White's Contender Series, Brazil
Episode three (8/11/18) Nascimento lost a three-round split decision to Raulian Paiva
TRAINING: Every day I train BJJ, Muay Thai and MMA
When and why did you start training for fighting? 15 years old. I started and never stopped. Fighting is in my blood.
Do you have any heroes? My parents
What would it mean for you to fight in the UFC? My work is being recognized. I train to fight in the best event, the UFC
What was your job before you started fighting? I always fought.
Favorite grappling technique: Anaconda choke
Favorite Striking technique: Punches