Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2009
- Seven wins by KO, four by submission (2 kimura, side choke, RNC)
- Nine first round finishes
- Has won four of his last six
- Five of last six wins by knockout
- Bukauskas bout was at light heavyweight, Pereira at middleweight
UFC Fight Night (6/4/22) Michailidis lost a three round unanimous decision to Rinat Fakhretdinov
UFC 268 (11/6/21) Michailidis was stopped by Alex Pereira via strikes at :18 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (5/1/21) Michailidis won a three round unanimous decision over KB Bhullar
UFC on ESPN (7/15/20) Michailidis was stopped by Modestas Bukauskas via strikes at 5:00 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I turned pro in MMA in 2009.
What ranks and titles have you held? I am a BJJ black belt under Gracie Barra Greece. I hold multiple European BJJ championships and multiple Greek kickboxing championships. I also have a wrestling background.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It’s something I’ve wanted to do since I started MMA. I have chased my dream for a long time, and I have traveled a lot to sharpen my skills and expand my knowledge. I feel that I am finally here and it’s just the beginning.
What was your job before you started fighting? I help with the family business in retail.
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? Greek pro MMA champion 84KG (EFL GRAND PRIX)
Favorite grappling technique: Leglocks
Favorite Striking technique: Kicks