Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2007
- 14 wins by KO, one by submission (guillotine)
- 10 first-round finishes
- Has won 13 of his last 19 and four of his last six
- Owns wins over UFC vets Alan Jouban (2011), Gilbert Smith (2015), Max Griffin (2015), Ricky Rainey (2015), Melvin Guillard (2017)
- Also faced UFC vets Jorge Lopez, Brandon Thatch, Jeremy Kimball, Chris Heatherly, John Salter
- Younger brother of UFC / WEC vet Anthony Njokuani
UFC on ESPN (3/25/23) Njokuani lost a three round split decision to Albert Duraev
UFC Fight Night (9/17/22) Njokuani was stopped by Gregory Rodrigues via strikes at 1:27 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (5/21/22) Njokuani knocked out Dusko Todorovic at 4:48 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (2/5/22) Njokuani knocked out Marc-Andre Barriault at :16 of the first round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 5
Episode two (9/7/21) Njokuani stopped Mario Sousa via strikes at 1:35 of the third round
When and why did you start training for fighting? Probably about 2000; my brother introduced me to combat sports.
What titles have you held? Tachi Palace Middleweight Champion
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It’s a dream come true; finally, an opportunity to showcase my skills on the biggest stage in MMA
What was your job before you started fighting? I had all kinds of odd jobs because I was pretty young at the time.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: BJJ black belt and 22 years of Muay Thai training
Favorite grappling technique: Standing back up
Favorite Striking technique: Head kick