Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Resultados del evento
Jacoby vs Rountree Jr.Round3Time5:00MethodDecision - Split
Jacoby vs OleksiejczukRound3Time5:00MethodDecision - Unanimous
- Pro since 2010
- 11 wins by KO, one by submission (Triangle choke)
- 11 first round finishes
- Four wins in 1:05 or less
- Has won 10 of his last 14 (10-3-1)
- Owns wins over UFC vets Cody East, Andrew Sanchez and Tim Williams
- Has also faced David Branch, King Mo Lawal and John Salter
- Origin of nickname: “A Polish soldier. A rebel without a cause. An aggressive athlete. My grandmother used to call my twin brother and I ‘little hanyaks’ when we were growing up.”
UFC Fight Night (10/29/22) Jacoby lost a three round split decision to Khalil Rountree Jr.
UFC on ABC (7/16/22) Jacoby knocked out Da-un Jung at 3:13 of the first round
UFC 272 (3/5/22) Jacoby won a three round unanimous decision over Michal Oleksiejczuk
UFC 268 (11/6/21) Jacoby won a three round unanimous decision over John Allan
UFC on ESPN (8/28/21) Jacoby stopped Darren Stewart via strikes at 3:04 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (5/1/21) Jacoby fought to a three-round draw with Ion Cutelaba
UFC Fight Night (2/27/21) Jacoby won a three round unanimous decision over Maxim Grishin
UFC Fight Night (10/31/20) Jacoby stopped Justin Ledet via strikes at 2:38 of the first round
UFC on FOX (1/28/12) Jacoby was submitted by Chris Camozzi via guillotine choke at 1:08 of the third round
UFC 137 (10/29/11) Jacoby lost a three round unanimous decision to Clifford Starks
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 4
Episode one (8/4/20) Jacoby won a three round unanimous decision over Ty Flores
When and why did you start training for fighting? I began training full-time in June of 2010. My twin brother started fighting before me and I followed suit.
What ranks and titles have you held? CFFC middleweight champion. Ranked as high as #2 in the world in the Glory Kickboxing middleweight division.
Do you have any heroes? My family and friends. The people I surround myself with daily.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It’s been a goal of mine to get back for almost a decade now. I’m looking forward to the
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I went to Culver-Stockton College in Canton, MO and Quincy University in Quincy, IL. I majored in Business Management.
What was your job before you started fighting? Fighting has been my job since I got out of college.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? I held four amateur titles and went 9-1.
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? CFFC middleweight champion. UFC, Bellator, WSOF, Titan FC vet. Four-time tournament style fighting champion. Glory Kickboxing middleweight title contender.
Favorite grappling technique: Triangle choke
Favorite Striking technique: Knees to the dome