Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2016
- Defeated UFC vet Gillian Robertson in her pro debut
- One win by KO, one by submission (armbar)
UFC Fight Night (7/23/22) Goldy was stopped by Molly McCann via strikes at 3:53 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (9/18/21) Goldy submitted Emily Whitmire via armbar at 4:17 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (7/24/21) Goldy lost a three round unanimous decision to Diana Belbita
UFC on ESPN (8/3/19) Goldy lost a three round unanimous decision to Miranda Granger
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 3
Episode one (6/18/19) Goldy won a three round unanimous decision over Kali Robbins
When and why did you start training for fighting? I saw a Friday Night Fights when I first moved to NYC and fell in love watching girls punch each other in the face.
What ranks and titles have you held? Number one ranked fighter in Florida.
Do you have any heroes? My mom.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? Everything that I have been working for, every minute of time with my son I have sacrificed, security for my family.
What was your job before you started fighting? Personal trainer
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? ISKA kickboxing champion
Favorite grappling technique: Total domination
Favorite striking technique: Elbows