Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2014
- Four wins by KO, three by submission (3 armbar)
- Five first-round finishes
- On seven-fight winning streak
- Wins in :42, :36, :18 and :10
- Avenged lone loss to Se Young Kim (LUD2 June 2017) with TKO in March 2018
Road To UFC Asia
Finals - 2/4/23 - Lee won a three round split decision over Yi Zha
Semifinals - 10/23/22 – Lee knocked out Lu Kai at :42 of the first round
Quarterfinals - 6/10/22 – Lee submitted Xie Bin via armbar at :36 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training BJJ when I was 15. I liked the feeling that was getting stronger. Now, I fight to change my life in a better way.
What ranks and titles have you held? Road FC Featherweight youngest title winner
Do you have any heroes? Conor McGregor
What would it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It is the dream of my life, and I have been trying so hard to get this chance. I will prove that I deserve to be in the UFC.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I didn't go to college, But if I went to college, I would choose MMA as my major if there was any.
What was your job before you started fighting? None. Being an MMA fighter is my life.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Jiu-jitsu black belt
Favorite grappling technique: Armbar
Favorite Striking technique: Right straight