Stats & Records
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Team Whittaker on TUF 28
- Pro since 2013
- 10 wins by submission (10 armbar)
- In most recent bout (3/6/20) before latest UFC stint, decisioned Lisa Verzosa to win Invicta FC bantamweight title
- 5-0 between UFC appearances
- Has won seven of her last 11
- 10 first round finishes
- Seven finishes in 86 seconds or less
- Fought UFC vet Lucie Pudilova in March 2015
UFC Fight Night (7/22/23) Stoliarenko submitted Molly McCann via armbar at 1:55 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (10/1/22) Stoliarenko was stopped by Chelsea Chandler via strikes at 4:15 of the first round
UFC 276 (7/2/22) Stoliarenko submitted Jessica-Rose Clark via armbar at :42 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (2/5/22) Stoliarenko lost a three round unanimous decision to Alexis Davis
UFC Fight Night (6/26/21) Stoliarenko was submitted by Julia Avila via rear naked choke at 4:19 of the third round
UFC Fight Night (8/8/20) Stoliarenko lost a three round unanimous decision to Yana Kunitskaya
TUF 28 Finale (11/30/18) Stoliarenko lost a three round split decision to Leah Letson
The Ultimate Fighter, Season 28
On episode 10 (semifinals), Stoliarenko lost a three round unanimous decision to Pannie Kianzad
On episode four (quarterfinals), Stoliarenko submitted Marciea Allen via armbar in round one
When and why did you start training for fighting? My father brought me to karate when I was 12 years old and I fell in love with martial arts.
What ranks and titles have you held? Invicta FC bantamweight champion, LETHWEI (Burmese boxing) world champion
Do you have any heroes? GSP
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It's my dream. It's huge honor for me to represent my team Fighter House/Roger Gracie Academy Kaunas and my country Lithuania on the biggest MMA stage in the world.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Bachelor degree in Dental Hygiene from the Lithuanian University of Health Sciences
What was your job before you started fighting? None Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? European IBJJF Jiu-Jitsu champion
Ranks in any martial arts styles: BJJ brown belt
Favorite grappling technique: Armbar
Favorite Striking technique: Jab