Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Resultados del evento
Abdurakhimov vs AlmeidaRound2Time2:56MethodKO/TKO
Almeida vs TurkaljRound1Time4:27MethodSubmission
Almeida vs PorterRound1Time4:35MethodSubmission
- Pro since 2012
- Seven wins by KO, 11 by submission (9 RNC, 2 arm triangle)
- 13 first-round finishes
- Holds submission wins over UFC vets Ildemar Alcantara and Ednaldo Oliveira
- Origin of nickname: “Little Malhado. Malhado was his father´s nickname. He was a pro boxer and now boxing coach.”
UFC 283 (1/21/23) Almeida stopped Shamil Abdurakhimov via strikes at 2:56 of the second round
UFC 279 (9/10/22) Almeida submitted Anton Turkalj via rear naked choke at 4:27 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (5/21/22) Almeida submitted Parker Porter via rear naked choke at 4:35 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (2/5/22) Almeida stopped Danilo Marques via strikes at 2:57 of the first round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 5
Episode three (9/14/21) Almeida submitted Nasrudin Nasrudinov via rear naked choke at 1:49 of the second round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I don’t even remember how old I was but I have always trained because of my father and eventually I got into MMA due to my training partners going at it like Yuri Moura and Rodrigo Taigra.
What titles have you held? Thunder Fight Champion, Fight On Champion and Circuito Black Belt Champion
Do you have any heroes? My dad, for sure, but in MMA, I have two idols in Jon Jones and Khabib Nurmagomedov.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It’s the culmination of 10 years of hard, hard work.
What was your job before you started fighting? I was a security guard
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Black belt in BJJ
Favorite grappling technique: Whatever gets me the submission
Favorite Striking technique: Hard hands to the head