Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Resultados del evento
Kape vs ZhumagulovRound1Time4:02MethodKO/TKO
Kape vs OsbourneRound1Time4:44MethodKO/TKO
Kape vs NicolauRound3Time5:00MethodDecision - Split
- Pro since 2012
- 11 wins by KO, five by submission (3 RNC, 2 armbar)
- Nine first-round finishes
- Has won five of his last seven and two in a row
- Owns KO wins over UFC vets Takeya Mizugaki and Ian McCall
- Also faced Kyoji Horiguchi and Yuta Sasaki
- Origin of nickname: “As an amateur I always fought with fighters older than me and I won.”
UFC on ESPN (12/4/21) Kape stopped Zhalgas Zhumagulov via strikes at 4:02 of the first round
UFC 265 (8/7/21) Kape knocked out Ode' Osbourne at 4:44 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (3/13/21) Kape lost a three-round split decision to Matheus Nicolau
UFC Fight Night (2/6/21) Kape lost a three-round unanimous decision to Alexandre Pantoja
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training in Portugal when I was four years old in boxing, because my father is a former world champion in boxing. I started training in MMA at 13 years old.
What ranks and titles have you held? RIZIN - World Champion (Japan), KOC - Champion (France). Invictus Pro league - Champion (Portugal), Vigo Luchas - champion (Spain)
Do you have any heroes? My mother.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? Fighting in the UFC means everything - my dream, my goal, my revenge against people that doubted my skills and my determination. I always knew that I’d be here, so I’m grateful.
What was your job before you started fighting? Sometimes I worked in security (bars, restaurants).
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? Award - The best amateur MMA fighter in Portugal (ADC tournament). Threetimes the best fighter of the tournament. Record 10-0
Favorite grappling technique: Flying triangle
Favorite Striking technique: Body punch