Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2017
- Three wins by KO, six by submission (Guillotine, 3 RNC, Brabo choke, armbar)
- Has won six of his last seven and four in a row
- Five first-round finishes
UFC Fight Night (3/11/23) Bautista submitted Guido Cannetti via rear naked choke at 3:18 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (11/5/22) Bautista submitted Benito Lopez via reverse triangle armbar at 4:54 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (6/25/22) Bautista submitted Brian Kelleher via rear naked choke at 2:27 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (2/19/22) Bautista won a three round unanimous decision over Jay Perrin
UFC 259 (3/6/21) Bautista was stopped by Trevin Jones via strikes at :40 of the second round
UFC 247 (2/8/20) Bautista stopped Miles Johns via strikes at 1:41 of the second round
UFC on ESPN (7/20/19) Bautista won a three round unanimous decision over Jinsoo Son
UFC Fight Night (1/19/19) Bautista was submitted by Cory Sandhagen via armbar at 3:31 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training in 2011. I took my first fight and fell in love with the sport and all the martial arts.
What ranks and titles have you held? Purple belt in Jiu-Jitsu.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means my dreams are coming true, with hard work and dedication. It’s everything. I can now train
What was your job before you started fighting? Auto glass installer.
Favorite grappling technique: Guillotine
Favorite Striking technique: Flying knee