Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2012
- Seven wins by KO, five by submission (Keylock, 2 heel hook, guillotine, Kimura)
- Three first round finishes
- Has won five of his last six
- Holds wins over UFC vets Norman Parke (twice) and Andre Winner
UFC 285 (3/4/23) Gamrot won a three round split decision over Jalin Turner
UFC 280 (10/22/22) Gamrot lost a three round unanimous decision to Beneil Dariush
UFC on ESPN (6/25/22) Gamrot won a five-round unanimous decision over Arman Tsarukyan
UFC Fight Night (12/18/21) Gamrot stopped Diego Ferreira via strikes at 3:26 of the second round
UFC on ESPN (7/17/21) Gamrot submitted Jeremy Stephens via kimura at 1:05 of the first round
UFC on ABC (4/10/21) Gamrot knocked out Scott Holtzman at 1:22 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (10/17/20) Gamrot lost a three-round split decision to Guram Kutateladze
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training 19 years ago. From birth I had a love of sports.
What ranks and titles have you held? Two division champion (155 / 145) for KSW
Do you have any heroes? Joanna Jedrzejczyk, GSP
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It’s the Champions League. I want to be the best in the world.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I studied emergency medical services and physical education.
What was your job before you started fighting? Athlete from birth.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? Polish and European champion in MMA, Polish and European champion in ADCC
Favorite grappling technique: Rear naked choke
Favorite Striking technique: Body kicks