Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2010
- Seven wins by KO, three by submission (3 guillotine)
- Six first-round finishes
- Has won 10 of his last 12
- Last pre-UFC bout was November 2019 win over TUF 29 finalist Brady Hiestand
- Origin of nickname - “It was given to me by my teammates - I have a monstrous work ethic, cardio, power. Sparring rounds against me is like going with a monster.”
UFC Fight Night (11/18/23) Anheliger was submitted by Jose Johnson via rear naked choke at 4:49 of the third round
UFC 279 (9/10/22) Anheliger lost a three round unanimous decision to Alatengheili
UFC Fight Night (2/19/22) Anheliger stopped Jesse Strader via strikes at 3:33 of the third round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 6
Episode two (9/7/21) Anheliger won a three round split decision over Muin Gafurov
When and why did you start training for fighting? I was always an athletic and competitive person. Growing up in a small town, we only had hockey as a sport to play. Once I had aged out of that, I was looking for something to fill that void. I walked into my first MMA gym, and I was immediately humbled and had my eyes opened to the sport. I was already about 19-20 when I started training, but I was instantly hooked. It has taken over my life every day since I first walked in.
What titles have you held? I am the Rise FC 125 and 135 champion. Champ-champ!
Do you have any heroes? I draw a lot of inspiration from all types of people. I have no specific person that I see as a hero. There are lots of smaller, everyday heroes all around us.
What would it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It would be an absolute dream come true. I have had so many visons of competing on the world stage. I really want to be able to give my family/friends and fans something big to cheer about. They have all supported me for so long, it would mean a lot to see their excitement and joy when I get that big UFC win.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I went to trade school and have two journeyman certificates, one in Motorcycle Mechanics and the other in Marine Mechanics.
What was your job before you started fighting? I manage the service department at Tracker Boats at Bass Pro Shops.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Brown belt in jiu-jitsu
Favorite grappling technique: Chokes
Favorite Striking technique: Power right hand