Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2018
- Five wins by KO, two by submission (2 RNC)
- Five first-round finishes
UFC 293 (9/9/23) Turkalj was stopped by Tyson Pedro via strikes at 2:12 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (3/11/23) Turkalj lost a three round unanimous decision to Vitor Petrino
UFC 279 (9/10/22) Turkalj was submitted by Jailton Almeida via rear naked choke at 4:27 of the first round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 6
Episode one (7/26/22) Turkalj won a three round unanimous decision over Acacio Dos Santos
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started at a very young age to steal girlfriends and that led to altercations. I had two alternatives - to stop stealing girls or learn to fight. It is obvious what path I decided to go.
Do you have any heroes? My hero is myself in three years’ time when I am the first ever UFC champion from Sweden.
What would it mean for you to fight in the UFC? UFC has made MMA mainstream. I want to call myself the best in the world, and in order for me to do so, I must attain the prestigious UFC gold.
What was your job before you started fighting? Full-time lover
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? 24-3, European Champion 2018.
Favorite Striking technique: Jab