Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2014
- Four wins by KO, five by submission (3 RNC, armbar, guillotine)
- Six first round finishes
- Has won four of his last six
- Origin of nickname – “Nickname stuck after he started wearing a green mask for his walkout.”
UFC Fight Night (6/4/22) Stolze was submitted by Benoit Saint Denis via rear naked choke at 1:32 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (7/31/21) Stolze was defeated by Jared Gooden via TKO (strikes) at 1:08 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (7/25/20) Stolze lost a three round unanimous decision to Ramazan Emeev
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training in kickboxing at age sixteen, because I was frustrated with my football teammates not giving it their all on the pitch. I always had an interest in combat sports, so it was a natural progression.
What ranks and titles have you held? Hype FC Welterweight Champion
Do you have any heroes? Conor McGregor, Derrick Rose and Terence Crawford
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It is a goal I have been pursuing for the past ten years. Life is a marathon, not a sprint.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? School of Hard Knocks, University of the Streets
What was your job before you started fighting? I have worked as a carpenter, dismantled used machines and plants, and most recently taught the MMA classes at the gym I'm training out of, La Onda Sports Academy in Magdeburg.
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? 17-3 record in professional kickboxing
If any, list ranks in any martial arts styles: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu purple belt under Gerson Carvalho (Gracie Barra)
Favorite grappling technique: Rear naked choke
Favorite Striking technique: Left high kick