Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2017
- Seven wins by KO, four by submission (Triangle, RNC, kneebar, armbar)
- Eight first round finishes
- On four-fight winning streak since first DWCS appearance
- Has won seven of his last eight
- Origin of nickname: “When I was younger and would compete in jiu-jitsu, I would end up crushing the kids my age because of my size. My friends and coaches said I was like a tractor going over the kids, so the nickname stuck.”
UFC on ESPN (12/2/23) Bellato stopped Ihor Potieria via strikes at 4:17 of the second round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 7
Episode nine (10/3/23) Bellato stopped Murtaza Talha via strikes at 4:46 of the second round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 6
Episode seven (9/6/22) Bellato was knocked out by Vitor Petrino at 3:36 of the second round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started fighting at age 14 because I was the chubby kid at school who got bullied, and I was the last pick at soccer. I started training because of a friend, and after my first experimental jiu-jitsu class I asked my dad to pay my membership for six months and I haven’t stopped since.
Do you have any heroes? My father
What would it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It’s a childhood dream come true to be able to be part of the best organization in the world and fight the best.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I was going to college for physical education but just recently paused it
What was your job before you started fighting? Fighting instructor at a gym
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? International jiu-jitsu champion, Pan-American jiu-jitsu champion, Brazilian and Sao Paulo state jiu-jitsu champion
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Jiu-Jitsu brown belt
Favorite grappling technique: Taking the back and getting the rear naked choke
Favorite Striking technique: I like to use my lead hand a lot