Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Resultados del evento
Hermansson vs DolidzeRound2Time4:06MethodKO/TKO
Hawes vs DolidzeRound1Time4:09MethodKO/TKO
Dolidze vs DaukausRound1Time1:13MethodKO/TKO
- Pro since 2016
- Seven wins by KO, three by submission (2 heel hook, RNC)
- Seven first round finishes
- On four-fight winning streak
- Five fights at middleweight (4-1)
UFC on ESPN (12/3/22) Dolidze stopped Jack Hermansson via strikes at 4:06 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (10/29/22) Dolidze knocked out Phil Hawes at 4:09 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (6/18/22) Dolidze knocked out Kyle Daukaus at 1:13 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (6/5/21) Dolidze won a three round unanimous decision over Laureano Staropoli
UFC on ESPN (3/20/21) Dolidze lost a three round unanimous decision to Trevin Giles
UFC on ESPN (12/5/20) Dolidze won a three round split decision over John Allan
UFC Fight Night (7/18/20) Dolidze stopped Khadis Ibragimov via strikes at 4:15 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I used to play soccer before I turned 22 years old. When I went to college, I started to train grappling and at age of 28 I started to train MMA.
Do you have any heroes? My Father and Grandfather are my heroes
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? Fighting in the UFC is a big opportunity for me.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Management degree
What was your job before you started fighting? I’m a coach.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? World and European grappling champion
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? ADCC Asia champion
Favorite grappling technique: Leg locks