Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2011
- Four wins by submission (RNC, Americana, 2 arm triangle), two by KO
- Four first round finishes
- 2011 ADCC North American Championships Silver Medalist
- 2009 FILA Grappling World Championships Senior Women's No-Gi Gold Medalist
- Three-time NAGA Gold medalist
- 6-5 in last 11
- Has faced four UFC champions (Rousey, Tate, Nunes, Pena)
UFC on ESPN (3/26/22) McMann won a three-round unanimous decision over Karol Rosa
UFC 257 (1/24/21) McMann was submitted by Julianna Pena via rear naked choke at 3:39 of the third round
UFC Fight Night (1/25/20) McMann won a three round unanimous decision over Lina Lansberg
UFC on FOX (2/24/18) McMann was submitted by Marion Reneau via triangle choke at 3:40 of the second round
UFC 215 (9/9/17) McMann was submitted by Ketlen Vieira via arm triangle choke at 4:16 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (2/19/17) McMann submitted Gina Mazany via arm triangle choke at 1:14 of the first round
TUF 24 Finale (12/3/16) McMann submitted Alexis Davis via arm triangle choke at 2:52 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (5/29/16) McMann won a three round unanimous decision over Jessica Eye
UFC Fight Night (8/8/15) McMann was submitted by Amanda Nunes via rear naked choke at 2:53 of the first round
UFC 183 (1/31/15) McMann lost a three round majority decision to Miesha Tate
UFC Fight Night (8/16/14) McMann won a three round split decision over Lauren Murphy
UFC 170 (2/22/14) McMann was stopped by Ronda Rousey via strikes at 1:06 of the first round in a UFC women’s bantamweight title fight.
UFC 159 (4/27/13) McMann stopped Sheila Gaff via strikes at 4:06 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? July 2009
Do you have any heroes? Marcelo Garcia, John Smith
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It is an awesome opportunity to show the work I’ve been putting into MMA
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Undergrad - Lock Haven Universitywith a theatre degree. Grad school - Gardner-Webb University, Master's in mental health counseling.
What was your job before you started fighting? Wrestler for US Olympic team
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? 2004 Olympic Silver Medal winner in women’s freestyle wrestling