Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2019
- Six wins by KO
- Three first-round finishes
- Has won five of his last seven
- Origin of nickname: “Urijah Faber gave me my nickname; I give off good vibes.”
UFC Fight Night (5/20/23) Borshchev stopped Maheshate via strikes at 2:37 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (10/1/22) Borshchev lost a three round unanimous decision to Mike Davis
UFC on ESPN (3/26/22) Borshchev lost a three round unanimous decision to Marc Diakiese
UFC on ESPN (1/15/22) Borshchev knocked out Dakota Bush at 3:47 of the first round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 5
Episode seven (10/12/21) Borshchev knocked out Chris Duncan at :28 of the second round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training in combat sports in early 2000, as I wanted to always be a world champion fighter.
What titles have you held? Russian kickboxing champion and a World kickboxing champion
Do you have any heroes? My wife and my grandmother
What would it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It’s going to change my entire life, so I can provide for my family.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Yes, in Russia I went to the Police Academy and completed my training, and I received my Juris degree.
What was your job before you started fighting? After the Police Academy, I started training full time.
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? 18-2 in professional kickboxing
Favorite grappling technique: Technical get-up
Favorite Striking technique: Mix punches and kick combos