Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Significant Strikes include all strikes at distance, plus power strikes in the clinch and on the ground.
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
A takedown is awarded when a fighter deliberately grapples an opponent to the ground and establishes an advantageous position for an appreciable amount of time.
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
Sig. Str. Landed
Sig. Str. Absorbed
Per 15 Min
Per 15 Min
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. Defense
Average fight time
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Johnson vs ZhumagulovRound3Time5:00MethodDecision - Split
Molina vs ZhumagulovRound3Time5:00MethodDecision - Split
Kape vs ZhumagulovRound1Time4:02MethodKO/TKO
American Top Team
Jul. 11, 2020
- Pro since 2014
- Seven wins by KO, one by submission (guillotine)
- Four first round finishes
- Went the five-round distance in his last three pre-UFC fights, wins over UFC fighters Ali Bagautinov, Tagir Ulanbekov and Tyson Nam.
- Has won five of his last 10
UFC Fight Night (11/19/22) Zhumagulov lost a three round split decision to Charles Johnson
UFC Fight Night (6/4/22) Zhumagulov lost a three round split decision to Jeff Molina
UFC on ESPN (12/4/21) Zhumagulov was stopped by Manel Kape via strikes at 4:02 of the first round
UFC 264 (7/10/21) Zhumagulov submitted Jerome Rivera via guillotine choke at 2:02 of the first round
UFC 257 (1/23/21) Zhumagulov lost a three round unanimous decision to Amir Albazi
UFC 251 (7/11/20) Zhumagulov lost a three round unanimous decision to Raulian Paiva
What ranks and titles have you held? Fight Nights Global flyweight champion
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? A dream come true