Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
Wins by Decision
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2011
- Four wins by KO, six wins by submission (2 armbar, 4 RNC)
- Four first round finishes
- Has won three of his last four
UFC Fight Night (3/13/21) Tucker was stopped by Dan Ige via punch at :22 of the first round
UFC 256 (12/12/20) Tucker won a three round unanimous decision over Billy Quarantillo
UFC Fight Night (8/8/20) Tucker submitted Justin Jaynes via rear naked choke at 1:43 of the third round
UFC 240 (7/27/19) Tucker submitted SeungWoo Choi via rear naked choke at 3:17 of the third round
UFC 215 (9/9/17) Tucker lost a three round unanimous decision to Rick Glenn
UFC Fight Night (2/19/17) Tucker won a three round unanimous decision over Sam Sicilia
TRAINING: Drilling and pads in the morning, drilling and grappling at night.
When and why did you start training for fighting? I've been training traditional martial arts since I was a teen and have always enjoyed combat sports and competition.
What ranks and titles have you held? ECC featherweight champion
Do you have any heroes? My Grandmother
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It's a great opportunity. It's where the best fighters in the world come to compete. It means everything.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Music industry and performance, Recording art jazz studies - StFx
What was your job before you started fighting? Musician
Favorite grappling technique: Rear naked choke
Favorite Striking technique: Left knee to the liver