Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2016
- Started career 2-2; 6-2 since
- Has won six of his last eight
- Last pre-UFC fight was February 2022 TKO win over UFC vet Jacob Kilburn
- Three wins by KO
UFC Fight Night (11/18/23) Alexander was knocked out by Jeka Saragih at 1:31 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (3/25/23) Alexander won a three round unanimous decision over Steven Peterson
UFC Fight Night (10/15/22) Alexander was submitted by Joanderson Brito via rear naked choke at 2:02 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? 2011. Because I was very skinny (still am, lol) and I wanted to be confident in myself.
What ranks and titles have you held? I am the Combat Night 145 champ
Do you have any heroes? GOD
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? A dream come true
What was your job before you started fighting? Since my first MMA fight, being a fighter is my job.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? I have around 100 amateur fights in kickboxing and Muay Thai, but I fought more kickboxing
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? Four wins in pro kickboxing and one loss
Favorite grappling technique: Arm triangle
Favorite Striking technique: head kick